Senior Java Developer
DivIni (www.divinisoft.com) is looking for a Senior Java Developer who can work on challenging projects for our premium US based client.
We use Scrum and other agile practices, and are looking for a Senior Java Developer who is motivated and a self-starter to join our team. We have challenging work, believe in motivating each other and in having a great team.
For consideration, please submit a resume and cover letter (including salary requirements), to email@example.com.
* Requires a bachelor’s degree in relevant area of specialty
* Around 5+ years of real-world experience developing software applications
* Strong Programming skills in Java
* Experience with Eclipse RCP UI Development
* Experience with REST based web services
* Experience with Spring and ORM frameworks like Hiberante, myBatis
* Experience working with Relational Databases (SQLServer, Oracle, MySQL etc.,)
* Strong written and verbal communication skills are a must
* Familiar with standard concepts, practices, and procedures within the software development industry
* Ability to work with large and complex data sets
* Design and implement full stack code to support our client’s software products
* Develop desktop frontend UI using Eclipse Rich Client Platform
* Design data model, DAO’s to talk to database and develop backend code
* Develop REST based web services
* Assist in the estimation of product development efforts
* Follow development processes, coding standards, and methodologies
* Resolve technical issues through debugging, research, and investigation
* Perform a variety of tasks, and adapts to working on code which is unfamiliar
* Creative ideas are suggested to solve problems
* Professional communication skills are utilized, and made a primary focus
Additional preferred skills:
* Experience developing front-end desktop applications using any one of Java Swing, SWT, Java FX
* Experience with OSGi
* Experience working with Unix/Linux systems
* Experience with Groovy and Shell scripts
* Experience with Maven
* Experience using Git
* Exposure to SCRUM or other agile development processes.
* Eclipse IDE
* Experience in the Financial Services industry a plus
* Experience with a variety of testing tools
* Experience leveraging open-source tools and technologies
Compensation includes a competitive salary commensurate with experience.