Software Development Intern
DivIni (www.divinisoft.com) is looking for self-motivated interns who can work on challenging projects.
We use Scrum and other agile practices and are looking for enthusiastic individuals to join our team. We have challenging work, we believe in motivating each other and in having a great team.
For consideration, please submit a resume and cover letter to email@example.com.
* Requires a bachelor’s degree in relevant area of specialty
* Strong Programming skills in Java
* Familiar with standard concepts, practices, and procedures within the software development industry
* Follow development processes, coding standards, and methodologies
* Resolve technical issues through debugging, research, and investigation
* Perform a variety of tasks, and adapts to working on code which is unfamiliar
* Creative ideas are suggested to solve problems
* Professional communication skills are utilized and made a primary focus
Additional preferred skills:
* Experience developing front-end desktop applications using any one of Java Swing, SWT, Java FX
* Experience working with Unix/Linux systems
* Experience with Maven
* Experience using Git
* Eclipse IDE
* Experience leveraging open-source tools and technologies
Compensation includes a competitive salary commensurate with experience.